Echelon is committed to providing our communities with tools and resources to help navigate through these unusual times.
Financial uncertainty is a heavy burden on many and searching for help can be overwhelming. We have compiled a few key resources for you.
2-1-1 Colorado consists of multiple organizations across the state to assist with food, shelter and rent for those who qualify. Simply dial 211 from your phone.
Colorado unemployment filing has been divided into 2 groups for filing.
- Last names that begin with a letter from A to M you may file a claim on Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday or after 12 noon on Saturday.
- Last names that begin with a letter from N to Z you may file a claim on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or before noon 12 noon on Saturday.
Congress is also enhancing state unemployment benefits. You may be eligible for an additional $600 per week and extended additional time of benefits.
For more information and to file a claim visit: www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdle/unemployment
The CARES Act
There are many questions around what the Federal Government is providing for assistance. The CARES Act has several components is providing economic impact payments. Payment
amounts will vary dependent on your annual adjusted gross income.
- Individual earning less than $75,000 may receive up to $1200.
- Married couples earning less than $150,000 may receive up to $2400.
- If you have children, you may also receive $500 per child.
- If your yearly earnings are more than the amounts above, you may be eligible for payments at a lesser amount.
The IRS encourages anyone with a tax filing obligation, who has not yet filed a tax return for 2018 or 2019, to do so soon, to avoid a delay in any payment.
For more information please visit: www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-paymentswhat-you-need-to-know
Assistance where you call home
We have also implemented some action items to assist with residents affected by job loss or income reductions. Please contact your leasing office directly for further information as well as additional resource guides.